“Only improvement would be the breakfast. I came a little...”

Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Marietta
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The room was just horrible , the bathroom door was broken, there was a hole in the ceiling in the bathroom, there was black stains on the wall in the bedroom , no good tv channels..overall just a bad room

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
I am so sorry you found your guest room unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms clean and an unacceptable guest room is not the standard at our hotel. My sincerest apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Im not a very picky person, especially at $45 a night. I realize you get what you pay for, but I can honestly say this was the dirtiest room I've ever had. Im 90% positive there were mouse droppings in the air conditioning unit. The bathroom had what I hope was just lipstick along with streaks on something else stained on the wall. The bed linens. were stained and had holes in them. The door light switch didn't work and the desk lamp shade was broken off its wire and its entire outlet didn't work. I can handle rooms that just need updated, but filth is another matter entirely. The only positive was that the front desk clerk was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank tlopz
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Frank guest reviews such as yours, are appreciated, as they give us the chance to improve. It seems the underlying issues you experienced were the result of unacceptable housekeeping practices. There is currently a new management team in place who have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time in our area.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Worst room ever been to. I just hope I don't catch anything. Bed sheets were ripped in several places, stained, and pubic hair all over pillows. Walls and furniture has liquid stains on them. Then there were hookers all around and hopeless people fighting in parking lot and throwing beer bottles. I would not want my worst enemy staying there. I sleep in chair and could not wait for morning to leave. I will never stay at this location and possibly never at a days inn again.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank 7655jw
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of some renovations. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms’ appearance as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.