Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$120
$110
$136
  • Pool
$98
$60
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
$76
$131
$150
$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsdave and bustersroom was cleanplace to sleepwould stay here againnice stayatlantacoupon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I live living here and even though it has very easy and quick access to I-75, it is very quiet and peaceful. The staff, Mick - owner, Stella, Edwin, Kim & everyone else are very nice and courteous and always greet us daily with a smile. The free breakfast is a bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for such a nice review. We appreciate your business and your time to write it. Hopefully we will be able to see you again soon here at the Days Inn Delk Road Atlanta Marietta

Reviewed November 13, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Reviewed October 30, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My friends and I were on a road trip on our bikes, having stayed at several hotels/motels in the previous 10 days. This motel took the prize for dirtiest. The walls had something splattered all over. The bathroom was spattered with something that may have been ****. My socks were black from walking on the carpet. Overall....filthy. We didn't even want to eat the free breakfast, as the room was so dirty. Employees were nice, but the entire place should be scrubbed down from top to bottom, carpets and walls cleaned, or even better, new carpet and walls painted.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I thank you for your feedback as it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have stayed in many Days Inn properties and this was by far the worst. The a/c didnt work. The phone in the room didnt work, and it was not suggested that I be moved to another room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Days Inn Marietta-Atlanta-Delk Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us; it is through such candid feedback that we’re able to improve our product and services. I am the new General Manager and I wanted to let you know that my team and I have been working diligently to ensure our hotel offers guests a welcoming place to relax and enjoy their time.Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.