“Will never stay here again”

Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Columbus Ohio
“Will never stay here again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2005

I wish I had checked the other reviews of this place before I made my reservation. It is a rat hole. Marriott should be ashamed to have this hotel in it's chain. It's filthy, smells bad, and the customer service is pitiful. I am a Platinum member of Mariott and was shocked at how terrible this place was. Never again.

Stayed October 2005
1 Thank Lizzard01

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2004

I have stayed at this hotel about 50 times in the last 10 years or so and witnessed its slow decline. It is now the single worst maintained hotel I have ever experienced in my 30+ tears of travelling. Here's a sample:
Couch and chairs dirty and worn, desk legs broken and wobbly, crackers and crumbs visable under couch, food visable under dresser, fingerprints on all mirrors, bleach smell, wallpaper peeling, inside of microwave splattered with food, air temp control broken, counters dented and scratched, dirt and crumbs in and on A/C, outdated drinks in vending machine, cigar smokers and smell througout lobby and all first floor. Absolutely shocking for any Marriott property. If I hadn't checked in so late and had to leave so early, I would never had stayed. I never will again. I travel frequently and expect some wear and tear in high volume hotels, but there can be no excuse for this level of neglect in basic housekeeping. Disgusting!

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Marietta hotels
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Hampton Inn Atlanta Marietta
Radisson Atlanta Northwest
Radisson Atlanta Northwest
#10 of 33 in Marietta

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North

Property: Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
Address: 2455 Delk Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067-6311
Location: United States > Georgia > Marietta
#4 Romantic Hotel in Marietta
#6 Business Hotel in Marietta
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta Marietta/i-75 North Hotel Marietta