“Very nice hotel with friendly staff”

Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Toronto
“Very nice hotel with friendly staff”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had a very nice room - quite large and with modern furniture and a large flat panel tv. Beds were comfy, carpeting was nice and everything was very clean. Bathroom was fine - very clean and bright with no hint of mould. The water pressure was a bit weak, but that's a small complaint. My only other complaint was that the free Wifi was very poor - I couldn't send any email and I gave up trying to watch something on YouTube because the streaming was terrible. They offered an upgrade internet connection for an extra $5, but that seemed unfair since they advertise free Wifi.
But overall, it was a pleasant stay, just not as good as it might be. They also charge $10/person for a buffet breakfast (while many similarly priced hotels have this included).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We were driving through and needed a place to stay for a one night visit. (Was only there for 8 hours) Room was clean and the staff was really nice. Great place for a quick stop. They have a AAA discount.

• Stayed December 2012
Manteno, IL
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I must have stayed at a different hotel than many of these posts. We came in late on a holiday weekend or I would have demanded a refund. . We walked into the room and the first thing my youngest said was they would not sit on the couch it was so disgusting. Stains and a hole. Then I look at the curtains and they had a huge hole. The beds are not normal Courtyard.= Very old and uncomfortable. We got two towels for four people. Carpets coming up in the halls. Carpet sticky in the rooms. Then we asked for a 7:30 AM wake-up call. I woke up a hour later. I went down to the desk and she said "Oh" and then confirmed she forgot to wake us up. Final blow was the four pops we charged to the room at the tune of $14.50. Will NEVER be staying here again. Stayed in multiple Courtyards recently and this was nothing like them. Also they do not have the new lobby set-up. Still the old lobby.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Manteno
Neptune Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here overnight on our way from Jacksonville, FL to Louisville. Very comfortable beds and good hot coffee the next morning. Hot showers and soft towels, quiet floor, room located away from elevator...slept great.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Florida
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice hotel. Rooms were clean, beds were really comfortable. Had a small refrigerator in the credenza. Check in was quick and easy. I would stay again if traveling through the area. Quick access back on the freeway.

Room Tip: There is no free breakfast.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We loved this hotel! Is was spacious, clean, staff was extremely friendly and we love the fact we have a balcony facing the pool... A great deal specially considering it was labor day weekend. I have to say thumbs up we were very pleased :)

• Stayed September 2012
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Check in/out went smooth. Your typical Courtyard but the beds were what made my stay! Clean rooms with a balcony. Walking distance to Ruby Tuesday nice and quiet neighborhood. If I am in town again I will be back!

• Stayed August 2012