Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
$191
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
$86
$150
$96
Agoda.com
$43
All reviewsfire pitroom was cleanwaffle houseeasy accessan upgradefree breakfasttop floorwould stay here againnight's restnice propertyking roombraves gamelobby areaparking lotbusiness tripstaff was friendlyatlanta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Pretty disappointing for a Marriott property. Needs to be updated, looks a bit beat up. No fridge or microwave in room! Also, hair dryer was missing. The place was at least clean & bed was comfy. Definitely the worst Courtyard I've stayed at though...just needs work.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Recently stayed here as part of a business trip. This is the third or fourth time I have visited this property. I am fairly confident that renovations have taken place in some parts of this property. For those who haven't been here, this hotel is laid out in sort of a horseshoe shape--there are rooms off of the lobby going out either to the left or to the right. I stayed on the right side, top floor.

The bedding was definitely upgraded since my last visit. Had a great night's sleep. The TV was a flat-panel as well. Bathroom was clean. This property has the sink located outside of the toilet/shower area of bathroom.

Rooms are not overly large but not small either. had no issues with noise or any other problems. I think the staff at this property was very friendly and accomodating.

Does have the full breakfast available in mornings. I think the price was 9.95 for buffet. Also had business center, too. Lobby was plenty large enough for several folks to gather and not be on top of each other. There was a big screen TV in lower level to watch as well.

Really have no complaints. I have always gotten a great rate at this place--the primary reason I choose this hotel in addition to proximity to my destination.

Don't be mistaken, this is not a 5-star place. But I don't expect that either. This is a middle of the road place with great rates, clean rooms and a nice staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I actually stayed here for a weekend in September 2010. In town for a baseball game. We didn't spend too much time in the rooms except to sleep, but the bed was super comfortable. Fabulous. Shower was amazing. Very clean. Lots of places close by. Just far enough outside of the city. Will most definately stay here again. The only pain was no Ethernet cable for the laptop, but so what. No big deal. Staff was super friendly. No issues checking in or out.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed August 24, 2011

This place was OK, but not great. Beds were reasonable, TV a little on the small side for Marriott. The room was clean. The towels just sucked - small, really thin, super8 quality. Staff was not very helpful at check-in, didn't bother to tell us about free breakfast, or the snacks my wife had pre-paid to be in the room (we didn't touch them thinking/not knowing if they were part of mini-bar). I visit Marietta fairly often to see grandkids, I probably would not stay here again even though the price was very reasonable at $89/night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for an overnight during a family vacation with two teens. The facility looks fine from outside, but inside is rather rundown and tired. It definitely does NOT feel like Marriott quality. Our room was adequate for our overnight stay, though the furniture was dirty and the bed pillows felt like old foam. I would not want to stay here longer than overnight.

Our experience with the staff was mixed. I booked online and called to request two beds; the gentleman I talked to was very nice and assured me that our room request would not be a problem. When we checked in, however, the woman at the desk said that since the online site we used to make the reservation specified a room with a king bed, she couldn't give us a room with two doubles, even if we were willing to pay an upcharge. The hotel was obviously not full; there were probably a dozen cars total parked outside, so I'm sure the problem was not lack of availability. The room she gave us did have a pull-out sofa, but it was so uncomfortable that my teens chose to sleep on the floor instead.

We stayed at several hotels during our trip; this was not the least expensive, but it certainly felt like the cheapest of the bunch. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family