“Do Not Stay Here...ROACH & DRUGS”
Review of Marietta Hotel

Marietta Hotel
Ranked #28 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
“Do Not Stay Here...ROACH & DRUGS”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I would not stay here if you paid me! We left and went to another hotel .I will not sleep where bugs are, was afraid my car would get broken into, people yelling, screaming outside,loud music playing .The worst experience ever!!.Was asked if I wanted to buy weed.Disgustingplace! More people live there than traveling.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Robinlic

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tennessee, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was by far the WORST hotel experience of my life. DO NOT STAY HERE IT IS NOT SAFE!!! If I could rate things in negatives I would.

The photographs they use for advertising online must be at LEAST a decade old. Everything was broken.. the drawers were missing bottoms, the bar lock on the door had been broken in and the frame just screwed back to the wall. So there was no added protection from the human element outside. The towels and bed linens were DIRTY.. they had not been even WASHED. Just folded and put back on. There were potato chip pieces in the bed, the bathroom towels had been used by someone to dye their hair and had not been washed. There was still hair dye on the tub... and the wall mounted hair dryer was not only filthy but did not work.

The kitchenette..... the horrors. Filthy.. just plain filthy. Spilled Kool-Aid down the front of the cabinets.. most of the doors and drawers were broken. The counters and appliances were CAKED in grease and dirt. I should have stayed in my car.

There were prostitutes trolling the halls looking for clients, there were people OPENLY doing drugs and drinking in the walkways. I'm fairly certain there were dealers and addicts making transactions in the parking lot.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank BlackVioletSkye
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is the worse place that you can stay. Can't sleep people up all hours of the night sale weed and front of you door. Man beating the hell out the woman all you here is them crying.ever time you go in the office you smell weed where they be smoking on the job. Electrical Room where they be smoking weed in there. They have a note on the door calling the customer stupid what a way to run a business.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank choco882
Marietta
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I felt this hotel was the equivalent to a parody hotel that you see on television. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the uncleanliness of this place. The outside of the hotel looked great, but the insides of the room was treacherous.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Juwan P
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was on my way to florida from tennessee. I started getting tired so I needed a place to stay for the night. I rode around and most of the hotels were booked up. I found this one and expected the worse because the sign out front said 25 and up rooms. I was thinking terrible but they had a room available for the night and I was surprised when I walked in the room. Its not bad for 40 dollars

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank JONATHAN R
Charlotte
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to Atlanta for vacation and booked this hotel at last minute without reading reviews. First, the reservation we made was not reflecting in their system. Two other people standing near us had the the same issue. After a long argument, they did assign a room and gave us the key. I will not call it as a room but it was like a warehouse with full of dust, lot of blood stains(think it is) and was like an oven. Requested them to give us a new room and they gave the key for the second room. This room also of the same condition adding to it the door was not opening with the access card. Atlast after another long argument, got another room which was better than the other two but still the room was not clean with stained bed covers, cigarrete holes and blood stains in the carpet. Dont wanted to argue anymore and did try to book room at a decent hotel, but it was already 1 AM in the morning and didnt had any choice except to sleep in the same room.. First in the morning, vacated the hotel and moved to a new hotel.

Never ever choose this hotel and that too if you are with your family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family