“Unsafe and Unsanitized”

Ranked #28 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Unsafe and Unsanitized”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Cons: This place is ghetto, the people there are very scary. I was scared to park my car outside the hotel. Walking down the hallway feels unsafe. The floor and walls were unclean. People were just staring and hollering at my friend. The A/C wasn't good, the place smells moldy and damp. Majority of the plug ins didn't work. No wifi at all........

Pros: It had a kitchen and clean bathroom. It was OK, No intrusive people.

conclusion: I only stayed here for one night. Do i reccomend this to anyone?? if you can live in a ghetto neighborhood this might be the place for you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hastings, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I would rate -10 . This place is absolutely horrible. I think the only time in my life I was this scared of a place was a nightmare of a place in downtown Miami. This is one of the scariest places I've ever stayed. At least twice now (we're presently at this facility) someone has called our room and hang up when I answer. I try calling the front desk to complain and no one will answer. We were honestly afraid to touch anything in the room.
I finally got through to switchboard. They say they can't tell who is calling my room. When they decided they were finished talking to me they hung up on me.
Horrible!!!!!!! Never, EVER again.
Internet is horribly slow. So slow I can't even get it to load up the speedtest.com site to test the speed. The internet completely failed on the second night (of our 3 day stay). I called to ask them what was wrong (thinking maybe they could just reset their router/modem). They blamed it on their ISP and said I could call them if I wanted. I ended up just using my phone, as it was still out the next morning.
Bathroom doorknob broken off. Blinds don't work.
Horrible looking stains on Drapes. Heating/Air unit very scary looking but works. Most everything dirty. Front door has marks that indicate someone attempted to break in.
Whether or not they actually have a Continental Breakfast, we don't know... we'd be afraid to actually eat it if they do. Who knows what kind of nasty would be in it.
Pool is closed.... seasonal? It's Aug 31 through Sept 03 2012.
When you read that they have cable TV with free HBO do NOT believe it. It looks like some sort of antenna with horrible reception.
According to the websites, they have a pet policy of 10 lbs or less if you pay a "per stay" fee of $25. According to the signs in the lobby, they have a "NO Pet" policy. Stating that if they find evidence if a pet having been here they would bill you an additional $150. The whole stay of 3 nights is only $104 plus 14% taxes. They claim that fee is for cleaning. I have to wonder if they simply DON'T clean unless you have a pet. I know they have housekeeping and they actually did come by and check to see if we needed anything. But I'm telling you... they must be watching soaps on the TV's (that actually work) instead of actually cleaning.
The carpet is filthy. You walk across it barefoot and your feet are black. Stains on the comforter. Chairs stained and or broken.
I had booked this stay weeks in advance {Priceline.com}. When I went to check in they cancelled my reservations. They stated to another customer that they had overbooked. I did get" to stay however, {fortunately for me} because I was one of the first of around 30 overbooked, to show up. I will be adding pictures on here for the ones of you that would like to see how scary this place is.
You can tell that this used to be a very nice hotel. But that is long gone.
As far as the gym they claim to have... Who would actually have the nerve to look for it? We're almost afraid to come out of the room.
Now... to see if they try to rip me off... they copied my credit card and ID. Is that perhaps, a bad sign?

Room Tip: Be afraid... be VERY afraid!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank urbonangel
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

This used to be a nice hotel, I've stayed here for several years, but it isn't anymore. Took the front desk 3 tries to find a room that was a mess. This place honestly resembles a cheap apartment building now. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was a good hotel when it was from comfort inn, now that it change completely it turned into the most disgusting hotel I been in, Staff was not professional at all, key card was not working and I had to go up and down the stairs 3 times with luggage to complain (it is very ghetto place to leave luggage unattended) one of the employees open then door and told me he would bring a working key card in a few minutes, about 2 and half hours later after I'm trying to sleep he knocks on door and was very rude. The hallways smell like urine, smoke, liquor, and dirty prostitutes. This is not a family friendly hotel. This hotel definitely seem like it's a ghetto apartment complex, when you leave people asking you for change or cigarettes and I was scared for my car being outside and there was also a lot of group of guys soliciting outside their rooms pretty sure they were dealing with weed. WORST PLACE EVER DON'T STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Do not choose the cheap hotels.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Adam M
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We came and brought my nieces to go visit white water!! NEVER have I stayed somewhere so NASTY and ghetto. Drug deals clearly going on all night long and shady people all over the place all hours of the night. We couldnt get a refund. Rooms are disgusting and i was scared to go to sleep thinking my car would get stolen. Horrible. Never stay here. Especially with kids. I didnt feel safe at all

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank HeidiR85
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Worst hotel experience ever. It's basically an apartment building. Filled with shady characters that rent weekly. Not a family place! I was awakened by a rude disrespectful hotel clerk after checking in four hours earlier, to her banging on the door as if there was an emergency, to find my payment hadn't processed properly. A matter that could have waited a few hours. Total disreguard their guests comfort. Absolutly unapologetic about her actions. Please don't book this hotel, unless you're into rooms by the hour !

• Stayed July 2012
Opelika, Alabama, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

i booked this hotel thinking it was a good deal. WRONG!!!! my family was going to white waters the next day we booked in around 8 that evening when we got to our room the toilet was overflowing so he moved us to another room that room the air hardly worked and the frig didnt work at all we had food with us so i complained they wouldnt move me again and wouldnt give my money back.this hotel is the worst hotel i have stayed in in my life the customer service well there was none.online it says refunds available if not satisfied but when you get there they will just take your money i would rather sleep in my car than to stay there its full of drug heads and prositution. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! so not only did we pay for a night that we didnt stay in we had to go out and find another hotel late at night hope this one get shut down!!!

Room Tip: dont book!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family