“Worst hotel everrrr!!”
Review of Marietta Hotel

Marietta Hotel
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We came and brought my nieces to go visit white water!! NEVER have I stayed somewhere so NASTY and ghetto. Drug deals clearly going on all night long and shady people all over the place all hours of the night. We couldnt get a refund. Rooms are disgusting and i was scared to go to sleep thinking my car would get stolen. Horrible. Never stay here. Especially with kids. I didnt feel safe at all

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank HeidiR85

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Worst hotel experience ever. It's basically an apartment building. Filled with shady characters that rent weekly. Not a family place! I was awakened by a rude disrespectful hotel clerk after checking in four hours earlier, to her banging on the door as if there was an emergency, to find my payment hadn't processed properly. A matter that could have waited a few hours. Total disreguard their guests comfort. Absolutly unapologetic about her actions. Please don't book this hotel, unless you're into rooms by the hour !

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

i booked this hotel thinking it was a good deal. WRONG!!!! my family was going to white waters the next day we booked in around 8 that evening when we got to our room the toilet was overflowing so he moved us to another room that room the air hardly worked and the frig didnt work at all we had food with us so i complained they wouldnt move me again and wouldnt give my money back.this hotel is the worst hotel i have stayed in in my life the customer service well there was none.online it says refunds available if not satisfied but when you get there they will just take your money i would rather sleep in my car than to stay there its full of drug heads and prositution. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! so not only did we pay for a night that we didnt stay in we had to go out and find another hotel late at night hope this one get shut down!!!

Room Tip: dont book!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The good reviews must have been bought or friends, because this place makes me (a guy) feel scared and horrified. The doors look like someone has constantly tried to break into them, there are shady characters loitering about (asking if you need help, if you have a cigarette, etc) and once you get inside, the door is broken about to fall off its hinge, and there is a hair in the hand towel...
Non smoking room completely smells like smoke, no elevators even though I'm on the 4th floor with lots of luggage. I don't even feel safe parking my VW outside. Don't be taken in by the price, avoid at all costs!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bill D
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I see that this hotel is fairly new, although there can be some improvements, I feel that

management is making a effort to do so.

Quality of rooms are ok.

The price is ok.

I look forward to seeing much more improvements by next summer.

also see that improvements are being made as to the hotel may be recovering from past

management.

Room Tip: Always check your room before you pay, to insure your satisfied with the quality. Over all averag...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed June 14, 2012

First room had a leaky AC system that wet the floor all up, hir ALL over the bathroom walls and floor, and a dirty towel! (Switched Rooms) Second room had lights with busted bulbs, front door wouldn't close, and door lock was not properly attached. (Switched Rooms). Third Room had lights that did not work, tv channels that did not show, and blood stains on the carpet. This room has a thick must smell, but I was soo exhausted from my trip... I just settled for it.
This hotel is NOT worth 39$ a night. They also need camera's around the facility because of the area it's in.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Doesn't that explain the decent reviews. This is the sign that greats you on the front desk. We booked this hotel over the net because of these reviews, when we arrived the guy on the desk, seeing that we were slightly confused as we entered, immediately & politely offered us the chance to view a room. We did & left. No more comment.

Room Tip: Only book rooms with a cacellation policy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple