“It's decent and economically fair”
Review of Marietta Hotel

Marietta Hotel
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed May 14, 2012

For the price of $25 a night, it's a fairly decent property. It's equipped with a range oven and full size fridge. The rooms are spacious as well, and I can't personally complain since I've been here. There's only afew kinks that need to be worked out. Like the towels and rags for one. But, other than that it a good decent hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East wing are more quiter
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Hello,My name is Timothy Fondren,and i recommend the Marietta Hotel to everyone who plain to visit Marietta,Ga.When i approached the front desk the clerck blew me away with the service i received.He was very generious and quick.The room are great and comfortable,and it comes with all of the things you need to make your stay a lovely one.The staff is very professional and curtious.I give this hotel the thumbs up on everything.Great job you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Great rooms and service!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Staying @ the Marietta Hotel was very convenient especially having my family with me. The rooms provide a refigerator, microwave, and stove top to prepare my meals, which kept me in my budget not having to worry about going out to eat. Overall my rooms were nice and clean with great housekeeping.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My name is Amber Robertson, 27, of Atlanta, GA.
I enjoy staying at The Marietta Hotel in Marietta, Ga. My stay has been comfortable and quiet, and makes it a whole lot easier than a long commute to work the next day. The room I was assigned was clean, attractive, and with all the necessary luxuries I could ask for. I plan to continue visiting the Marietta Hotel. The friendly staff, especially, Will, is always happy to inform me that rooms are availabe. Thank You, for a great staycation.

Room Tip: Check -in as earlier as possible to receive more options on Queen, King, or Dbl rooms and availabili...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is actually not a Comfort Inn anymore. Changed hands in Nov 2011. Comfort Inn ads still appear in the Hotel/Motel supersaver booklets available at the Georgia info centre. Also the large overhead sign is still visable. We had a wonderful experience at the Piqua, Ohio Comfort Inn, so planned to stop at one in Georgia. We had a long day on the road, so we followed the GPS to this dump. Should have known better when we saw the canvas sign at the front of the hotel that said Marietta Hotel that was overtop of the CI one. How bad could it possibly be? We just wanted to sleep. We should have screeched out of the parking lot. It was so BAD. Dirty, stains everywhere. White towels that were more gray than white. No facial tissue, we were given a roll of toilet paper to use instead. No shampoo. Absolute DUMP. Broken light in bathroom. So neglected. Comfort Inn needs to remove all their signage when they sell a location. Not good business sense at all.

Room Tip: Avoid any room here!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I would stay there again, but only if the other hotels in the area had no vacancy. The hotel staff were very friendly but the hotel is old and the location is not the best it could be.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Just dirty. Unheeded property. Uncomfortably dirty on a weekend of working so we did not go elsewhere, though they made us promises. Promises offered for retribution were unfulfilled. Got our own cleaning supplies and at least felt OK to put things on the counter. The faucet dripped on the metal sink without stopping. The sheets and bed were clean and we were thankful for a place to stay.

Room Tip: Just would not choose this location.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business