“Trés bon!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Richardson, Texas
“Trés bon!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My daughter and I stopped in for some mid-afternoon sweets and were certainly not disappointed! The macarons and lemon bars were delicious. We will certainly be back for a meal!

• Visited January 2014

Biloxi
“Exciting find!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We happened by this place on our way to visit family...we are so glad we stopped!

The place was packed with people, both dining in and carrying out, but the line moved quickly.

The service personnel were friendly and attentive. The pastries were out of this world!

We took several different items with us, as we were just passing through, and even though they were all delicious, the creme brulee was my favorite!

I highly recommend you stop in and get a taste of France the next time you are anywhere near this area!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad service”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my 3rd and last visit. I loved the food. While $7 is high for a slice of French Toast, the food is bursting with flavor. But, the service is bad. The waitress was not attentive and we seemed to be a bother to her. We felt rushed and we were an inconvenience. Never again.

“Very enchanting!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I decided to go out for breakfast and this cafe and bakery was remarkably cozy and friendly.
Upon entering the cafe, I was greeted with sweet scents from the abundance of pastries that are all decorated according to the upcoming holiday. Nicely decorated - looked like a page out of a Martha Stewart magazine. I was promptly seated upon arrival and the servers worked together as a team to accommodate the bustling arrival of customers. I tried their pannini Benedict and potatoes, along with a small fruit salad. Didn't have to wait long for the food to arrive. It was all delicious and affordable.

Overall, I must recommend the atmosphere of this cafe. With a fireplace centered in the dining room, it offered a much more serene and comfortable atmosphere, even though quite busy. I highly recommend for the food, service and atmosphere! Bon Appetit!

• Visited October 2013
marietta, ga
“tres bien”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

a wonderful authentic french cafe. the soups are delightful, the sandwiches truly french and the pastries perfect. one of the few places you can get real french macrons . the pound cakes are beautiful and tasty. i go here whenever i am missing paris!

• Visited September 2013