“OK”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“OK”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Some good some bad. Beignets are not good, small and not even powered sugar. If you are expecting cafe du monde style, you won't find it here. Bread was good. Slow register.

• Visited February 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food, awful service”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We just had lunch here. The food was great, good flavored, very French, delicious.

Unfortunately the service was awful. They were quite busy and I try to be understanding of that. It took 5 min to be seated and another 5-7 before our waiter came to us. Okay you're busy I get it. I knew the food would be slow coming out too, no problem. But then our waiter was AWOL with only quick appearances when we would have to flag him down to ask for anything. We asked for napkins 3 times before we got them. We asked for another coke twice and never got it. He got our order wrong. We never saw him again after asking for the check and eventually had to get it from the owner who was bussing a table next to ours.

It does appear it was only our waiter with the issue. He seemed to be ignoring the table next to us also. And we saw other servers seemingly serving their tables well.

The restaurant lost out on some additional purchases from us as well. We were going to order some sandwiches to go as well as buy from the bakery but by the end of this we had to leave because our son was getting fussy.

So go for the food but be forewarned of the service.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great Find for Pastries”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

While driving through Marietta, GA we saw quite bit if activity at this little Bakery and Cafe. We turned around and discovered a variety of wonderful pastries. We did not have time for lunch, but we will sure to make time on our next trip.

• Visited November 2012
“Unexpected surprise”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband took me here yesterday for our anniversary. We have passed this location many times and never noticed this. The location is right off of Marietta Square and is a hidden treasure. The food and bakery is authentic French cuisine. I literally felt like I was walking into a patisserie in Paris. One piece of feedback is to not go at noon - it gets very busy in there. However, the staff works hard to keep the line moving. I ordered the French Toast - divine! The bread was fresh and was served with fresh whipped cream and berries. I was a bit worried as it was only one slice of bread, but it was very filling. My husband ordered the panini and it looked and tasted fabulous. The desserts are not to be missed. I ordered a black forest and my husband a napolean. Both were fresh and extremely tasty. For takeout, we also ordered some truffels, maccaroons, a pear cake, and a tart. All were wonderful. I will take this trip back to 'France' any day!

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“A visit to Paris in Marietta Ga!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

If you want good French food with a nice French atmosphere, this is the place. My favorites are the Tomato Basil soup and Almond Croissants. French toast and quiches are wonderful too. Don't be in a hurry...this is the place to relax and enjoy good food and fellowship.