“Very nice dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ritter's - CLOSED

Ritter's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Marietta, Georgia
“Very nice dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

This was the first time our family has eaten here and we were all happy with our dinner choices. The service was very good; the waitstaff was attentive, helpful and friendly. We started with the spinach and artichoke dip, which I thought was just average. I've definitely had better versions of this dish elsewhere. I will definitely try something different next time. But, our individual meals were all very good. Between us, we had the crusted halibut, the crab cakes, halibut sandwich and the Cuban panini. Everything was cooked well and tasted great. The portions were also generous. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

A group of girlfriends out on a Friday night for dinner, we had a great time. We all tried something different from the menu. Some had sandwiches and others a full dinner with salad. I tried the grouper sandwich for something different, and it was excellent. Our waiter picked up on our fun and joined in our laughter. We bought desserts to share, we tried the Coconut Crème Pie, the apple something (can't remember the name) and the chocolate cheesecake. It would be hard to choose a favorite, as all were excellent.

Visited August 2014
Dallas, GA
“Really Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I dined at Ritter's three times in the last month. The 1st time was excellent, the second very good and last Saturday was the best of all. My wife loved her dish and I really enjoyed my Grooper (made gluten-free as were my sides.)

The young waiter did an excellent job as well. If you are near Johnson Ferry and Lower Roswell (and hungry) Ritter's is a very nice choice.

One note though, is that the second visit was not excellent as I ordered from the weight watcher menu and I thought the vegetables were very bland (almost like they were boiled) and I didn't like them at all.

Overall a very good choice.

• Visited July 2014
Marietta, Georgia, USA
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is the second time I have eaten at Ritter's within two months. The first time I ordered a Grouper sandwich and it was greasy and did not taste good. A couple of days ago I went with long time friends and ordered the Chicken Francaise...well, it tasted nothing like what I have ordered at other restaurants and was topped with a cream sauce which I didn't like...not the usual butter and lemon sauce. The cheddar grits were good as well as the green beans and the salad was nice. One of my friends ordered the Fish and Chips and pulled all the coating off the fish..said it was greasy and didn't like it at all. Fried Green Tomato appetizer was very good. Nice atmosphere and good waitress but I probably won't go back after two not so great meals.

• Visited July 2014
Marietta, Georgia, USA
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tuesday is Burger and Brew night. Includes beer or for a small charge, a glass of the house wine. Turkey/Feta burger is really good.

Visited June 2014