“Do not go here!!!!!!!!!!”

Hoboken Bread and Bagel Company
Ranked #11 of 24 Bakeries in Marietta
Cuisines: Cafe, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida
“Do not go here!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I repeat ,do not go here, unless you want to be addicted to the best sandwiches and bagels around. I can not pass this place without salivating for one of their pastrami sandwiches. The owners are great. We moved away to Florida and we were on a special trip to see our son graduate from the navy bootcamp in Chicago. I called and talked to Anne and it was after they were closed. I told her we were passing through and were thinking about their pastrami sandwich and we would try to get back during the return trip , when they were open. To my suprise, she made an exception and told us to come by. We ordered 3 pastami sandwiches...OMG, they were awesome and so was Anne. We are moving back to the area soon ,and who knows, I might try something else on the menu......but then the thoughts of their pastrami sandwich might overtake me!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JaxGatorJax

Cartersville, GA
“A great catering restaurant”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great food Exceptional service at a very reasonable price. They've catered for me several times and I've always been very pleased. George and Ann are hardworking great people and a delight to deal with.

• Visited May 2012
LaGrange, GA
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. Sandwiches are huge. The bread is fresh baked and moist. Owners are VERY friendly. Seating is sort of limited. Location is kind of limited. Located right next to Wendy's.

“bagel heaven!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

George and Anne are the best! Bagels are always fresh, always good! Best hOliday treats available to order also! Bacon and cheese on an everything bagel....omg I have to go there tomorrow now!

“Best deli in marietta”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The owners always make you feel welcomed and the Marietta with a Strawberry stick for dessert is the way to go fur lunch. You will pay a little bit more than expected but you are getting quality and supporting small business.