“Busy lunch spot in Marietta!”
Review of Jerusalem Bakery

Jerusalem Bakery
Ranked #3 of 48 Quick Bites in Marietta
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently went here for lunch and was stunned to find a full parking lot, huge restaurant, and nearly every seat taken. I felt like I had been missing out on some secret. The restaurant menu includes typical mediterranean offerings like shawarma, kebobs, hummus, falafel, etc. I opted for the chicken shawarma wrap sandwich featuring pickles, cabbage and a delicious tahini sauce. Tip: Go after prime lunch hours for parking and a seat!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (108)

Reviewed December 8, 2019

We've been twice and the food was just soooo good! And reasonable! And nce people! First time, tried the lamb special = turned out to be 3 - yes - 3 lamb chops on saffron rice, surrounded (and beautifully arranged) 6 or 8 sides - hummus, tabouli, baba ganoush, and lots of other stuff! Amazing and so much we brought some home! Visit number 2, we tried shwarma, kind of like a big burrito with Mediterranean fillings. We tried the chicken/beef mix with vegetables, some tahini sauce on the side, fries, a couple of spinach pies and baklava. Yes, we took about half home! Big portions. Wonderful flavors. Good service. Then we went to the market and took home a tray of miscellaneous baked sweet treats. Oh, I want to try it all!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed a great lunch here with family. Authentic food at a decent price. Can even get pizza, but not what I would recommend with all the other great stuff they offer. After lunch enjoyed browsing the attached market and took Baclava home with us.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming here for over a year for lunch while on business trips in this area. Great food at a great price. Love the hummus, kabobs and pitas!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

The food is very good and the portion is huge. Your going to be regular price for your meal around $12-15.

Date of visit: August 2019