“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

This has to be one of the best places I have ever eaten the steak was huge cooked to perfection the shrimp cooked to perfection I have to say the desserts were also very good I can't say enough about how much for the food speaks for this place the service is ok and even if the service was terrible I would still eat at this place again too bad I don't live here or I go at least twice a week. They even bring out garlic rolls and a marinara with sausage peppers and onions and tomatoes complimentary if you go I highly recommend getting there ribeye and anything with shrimp in it and since it's an Italian place you have to have some kind of pasta but this was just above and beyond my expectations definitely recommend if you're in Marietta Georgia you have to eat it is placed

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Have driven by Pasta Bellas on Austell Rd for several years. Decided to visit on Father's Day. Very busy, said wait would be 20 minutes, but was no more than 10. the cakes in pastry window at entrance tempt you before you are even seated. Great paintings of Italy abound. They have the most extensive menu I have seen. Classic Italian to steaks, chicken and seafood. A kid's and senior menu also. I had the vegetarian lasagne and my partner had veal parmisan, 3 veal patties and big portion of spaghetti. great garlic rolls. We did not have dessert. the cake slices were like 2 slices. Cakes are 4 layers. You can purchase a whole cake, but it is $60 or only $50 for cheesecake. Our lunch was only around $30. no glass of wine. will definitely return. Our waitress was the best. Portions were so great, most people carried out their leftovers.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

If you are ever in the Austell Ga area you have to stop here to eat. The cakes are delicious and beautiful. The service is always outstanding and the food is excellent. Try the "Tour of Italy". That's my favorite there. They serve rolls and stewed tomatoes peppers and sausage while you wait for your food and it's all delicious.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

CHICKEN ALA ROMA!!! OMG! This dish is SO good! The restaurant has such a wonderful vibe and the customer service is fantastic! We sat down and had the most wonderful lunch. The portions are generous. I have never ate the entire lunch serving at one sitting. This dish is even better the next day! I HIGHLY recommend having your meal inside the restaurant. Order the Chicken Ala Roma with their great breadsticks, have a glass of wine or something non-alcoholic and ENJOY! Tell Imad that Shelia from Detroit sent you!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is my "go to" place for consistently great food! I've never had anything bad, but my favorite is the Santa Fe Chicken. Since I don't eat rice, they changed my side to Wheat Pasta, it was awesome. Their soups change daily, but if they have the Chicken Noodle, get it!

The only problem you'll have at this place is trying to figure out what to eat. With so many amazing options, the choice can be difficult. No matter what you order, be prepared for a serving size fit for a king.

Been to Pasta Bella? Share your experiences!