“Wonderful Pasta Sampler”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Forgot it's menu name, but you get a portion of 3 different items, along with soup and bread...I think it's called the "taste of Italy". Really plentiful, enough to take home. Particularly liked the lasagna and the chicken parm. Got strawberry cheese cake, but had to take most of it home, it was so huge. Their desserts are positively the best around. Wish they had a "dessert sampler". Yum!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We went to Pasta Bella for the first time this week after moving out to the area about 6 months ago. They weren't crowded, but most restaurants aren't on a Wednesday evening. We were with a family member from out of town and I had heard great things about Pasta Bella so we thought we would try there. I was disappointed that our server wasn't very personable and you could tell he didn't really want to be there. I ordered the Tour of Italy, and everything on it was good except for the lasagna, which the ground beef in tasted like chili meat to me. The serving sizes were HUGE. There were five of us at our table with enough food to feed 12, so that was nice that I got dinner and 2 lunches out of the meal. I wasn't unimpressed, but I wasn't thrilled either, so maybe we'll try it another night when there are more people there and try out the delicious looking dessert case!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my husband we had the stuffed mushroom appetizer and it was very good I ordered the lasagna and my husband the seafood pasta we both enjoyed our entree and the chocolate moose cake was the best I would eat here again

Reviewed October 15, 2013

the greek salad is fantastic. food is always ample and more than enough for 1 person . the garlic rolls are to die for.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Pasta Bella is know for good and a lot of food. From the sausage and peppers with rolls given, the you eat you great salad you will have a to go box for most of your entree. The menu is huge with tons of great choices. Please make sure you buy desert. Haven't had a bad one there. Highly recommend this place. The wait staff is great, always accommodating to the guest. Wish most restaurants had staff this great.

1  Thank Cmp1130

Been to Pasta Bella? Share your experiences!