“take out nice!”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“take out nice!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I ordered to lunch items for takeout. Both were ready when promised and they were abundantly portioned. Inside looks like a bar, but the food was very good.

Visited January 2014

Atlanta
“People who don't like this place are crazy!”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is a dive bar folks, and I mean that in a good way. They have great bartenders and stout drinks. The food is standard bar food, so don't expect a five star meal. And of course it's smokey, because it's a bar! I'm a non-smoker and it's not too smokey for me, so if you're not a cry baby you'll be fine.

• Visited September 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cold Food and Sneaky Bartenders smokey place - nasty”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I had an incling that Casey the tattooed bartender ripped me off a month ago while I handed her winning KENO tickets, which she played off as losing tickets, but today it was so blatently obvious and then when I challenged her, rather than say I'm sorry - she told me I was insulting her intelligence and handed me the $10 bucks she stole from me! What is up with that! And if that wasn't enough after that I couldn't get any service.
The Dip was missing the main ingredients and was cold. Please be careful when you go there- if you dare to go there.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed January 11, 2008

Very good food, good atmosphere

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook