“Phenomenal”

Atlanta, Georgia
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

AMAZING!
Got a ton of food for a very reasonable price and it was all fantastic. Try the bibim bowls, I will be going back just for those. MY boyfriend loved the dumplings, they are unlike any other. It was also our first time trying bubble tea, coolest drink ever!
But the best part by far was the family who clearly ran the place. They were friendly, helpful, and the woman who was working brought us a free pancake and some fruit for dessert. We will definitely go back.
Seriously try this place, you'll love it.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Naomi N

Marietta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazingly good.”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been to one other Korean restaurant 20 years ago and thought I would never do that again. Boy was I wrong wanted something different and I am glad I found this place. The bibimbap was outstanding. I will return a lot. The owners are very friendly and treat you with respect. If you are looking for something besides the same old food go to Big Joy. It is on Delk road before powers ferry. Once again I'll be back.

1 Thank moonster81
Atlanta, Georgia
“Really enjoyed my first Korean experience”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I chose Big Joy because it was close to my hotel while working in Atlanta. I was the only person in the restaurant and I was treated like a king. They walked me through each menu choice and helped me decide on the most authentic choice. I ended up choosing the beef Bibimbap with Miso soup and a spinach and kiwi smoothie. The meal and soup were excellent and very light. My smoothie was delicious also. They added some kimchi at no charge since I had never tried kimchi. I could not have asked for more. I would definitely eat at Big Joy again

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ahmonroe5
Athens, Georgia
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful people and great food. The tacos and the Korean bbq sandwich were both delicious! The only negative is that I drank too much of that amazing peach tea. We will definitely be back.

1 Thank edible_journey