“Outstanding place to eat!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #3 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was my first visit but I will return next time I am in the Atlanta area. Food was great and entertainment wonderful. We waited 20 minutes but it was well worth the wait.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Unbelievable food and service, will return the next time I'm in ATL. A little pricey, but worth every penny!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been to this restaurant multiple times and I've never been disappointed. This place is the absolute best!!!!!

The food is just fantastic, the location is great....the only downside (if there is one, is that it can get noisy at times). The patio seating is tons of fun!

I went there last Sat with 5 friends and ordered the Fajitas.... $56 tips and taxes included... for all 6 of us.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Pappasito's never disappoints us. Fajitas, salsa, and chile relleno are all excellent choices. Fresh made flour tortillas too.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were seated promptly. Drinks were big and tasted great. Food was fresh and seasoned just right - not too hot, but not too bland. They had some different Mexican dishes I had not seen before. Stuffed shrimp with lump crab was wonderful.

Been to Pappasito's Cantina? Share your experiences!