“Excellent service and food”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #4 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed at a hotel near buy and this place was withing walking distance to the hotel. We were staying at the hotel for 16 days and ate here about 5 of those days for dinner.

The place is pretty busy so it is best to get there early or later at night. The food was excellent and there was plenty of variety for all of our group.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I periodically enjoy comig to Pappasito's. The first Pappasito's I ever ate at was in Houston, Texas. The chips were homemade and the Margarita was called a wave. That was what made this restaurant unique. The food is good also. I recommend it highly.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I split the Steak and Chicken Fajitas. They wern't sizzing when brought to the table but found that weird spices on the fahitas made them inedible. We would have sent back but since we were among friends we did not. Will not return.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went here with friends who knew the Texas restaurants. What an aweome meal! The tortilla chips are made on the premises, as is the salsa. You can make a meal out of the chips. The portions are HUGE! I took home a box and had it for supper the next night as well. I had a combo of 3 enchiladas and I can not tell you which I liked better- they were all distinctive and delicious. I had a fancy drink and I was impressed that I could actually taste the alcohol. The bill came to $70. for the 3 of us. It was worth every penny.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I have eaten here since 1986. My favorite tex-mex anywhere. I always seek this restaurant in Atlanta and Texas. The fajitas are out of this world because the tortillas are homemade fresh right in front of you. The guacamole is fresh and fabulous and sangria just delicious. It is expensive but worth it!