“Great place to eat! Wonderful ambience!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #4 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We almost got lost on the way here from downtown Atlanta, but finding the place was well worth it. It was my first time here. I had a sangria, which was good. My entrée was also very tasty and flavorful. The server was attentive and willing to explain. You can actually watch them make fresh tortillas here, which is very fascinating to me. For dessert we had sopapillas: the best I've ever had! I definitely recommend Pappasito's Cantina!

1  Thank Sonali K

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great food, wonderful atmosphere, fantastic wait staff. Best service I think I've ever had, and the food was awesome. Fish tacos were excellent. Huge portions. My new favorite Mexican restaurant. We went early on a Friday about 4:30 and walked right in, with no wait time. Beautiful fountain out front. Great place for couples, families or groups.

1  Thank DebConcord_Georgia
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was my first dining experience. The hostess seated us and we received our tortilla chips that were still a little warm and so fresh tasting. The salsa's were so fresh I tought therre was a tomato garden outback. the waitress was so helpful in my selection explaining the various entres. I chose the Beef Fajita's. All I can say is WOW! the steak was so tender and full flavored. Now it's dessert time and at this particular Pappasito's first timers get a complimentary dessert, you guessed so I got two the "Legendary" Flan and the Mexican Vanilla-Bean Cheesecake with two of the biggest strawberries I ever saw. This was truly a genuine in my book a "fine dining" experience without the price. Thanks "Taylor" from Marietta Pappasito's. In those famous words " I'll Be Back"

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Lite chips with little salt I could have made a meal. I had the tilapia tostado and it was delicious. I didn't eat the rice or beans, but we added the guacamole and it was a little salty.

1  Thank Melissa_615
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We had Ben as our waiter, super knowledgable about the resteraunt and the food, very attentive, the way waitstaff should be!!! You must try the Red Snapper with Shrimp Brochette it is amazing!!

1  Thank OneloveVT