“good food, great margaritas!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #3 of 721 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“good food, great margaritas!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've been here several times, for both personal and business related visits. The food was VERY good and the margaritas were great!
Ask the bartender to recommend one.
:-)

Visited January 2012

Smyrna, Georgia
“Solid, but not exciting”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Don't get me wrong, the food here is solid. I just do not ever remember what I had the last time when I go back.

Visited March 2012
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Although not as good as the Texas locations it still is very good. Fresh flour tortillas and table-side guacamole. Good Margaritas. Handle large tables well when the office eats together.

Visited May 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Pricey for mexican chain but very good!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

They do have your usual mexican fare but also some great suprises. The Shrimp Borchette are tremendous and the other shrimp options look just as fabulous. The fresh tortillas we very good, though a couple were not fully cooked. Nice salsa. Good service. Good drinks. Fun atmosphere. I would go back.

• Visited August 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“The best tortillas I have ever eaten!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We saw a couple of so-so reviews online mixed with some really great recommendations and a strong Zagat rating - plus it was less than a mile from our hotel! - so we decided to try it out for dinner. I am so glad we stopped there. The service was great from the moment we walked thru the door. We barely beat the dinner rush, so we had no wait for our seat. THe hostesses were friendly. The atmosphere is nice. Our waiter was amazing - we never had to ask for drink refills (a pet peeve of my husband's...) and the delivery of our food was well timed (not a long wait). We ordered the tableside guacamole and while it was a little pricy it was SO tasty - and it was a good sized portion. We split their daily special which was a bed of fajitas (your choice of meat - we had beef & chicken combo) with 4 brochette shrimp (stuffed with cheese & jalapeno and wrapped with bacon). The fajitas were well seasoned but not spicy and it was probably the most tender fajita beef that I have ever eaten. The rice & beans that accompanied it were extremely tasty. The star of the evening, though, was the homemade fresh tortillas. They make them right there in the center of the restaurant and they are quite possibly the best thing I have ever had. They're thick but airy (not heavy at all) and come to the table steaming hot. I could have sat there & eaten just tortillas and guacamole and been the happiest person around. We got a piece of cheesecake to-go and took it back to the hotel. It was good but nothing exceptional - I think if we did dessert again we would try the chocolate bread pudding instead... Go prepared to spend a little money (especially if you don't split an entree) but you will be rewarded with large portions and fresh, high-quality food in return...

Visited September 2012