Baymont Inn & Suites Marietta/Atlanta North
Marietta Hotel(Marietta)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Pros- The price is great and it was easy to get on and off the freeway, also was close to family and not too far from attractions, grocery store and eating places. The bed was very comfortable and clean with 3 pillows for each bed. Nice pool!

Cons- There was an odor in our room that would only go away if the air was turned down low. The carpet needs to be cleaned or replaced (wore flip flops). The bath tub was showing signs of wear and the shower curtain had mold at the bottom. I saw at least 3 roaches and was ready to move but we had already switched rooms the first day we arrived because the first room had ants.

We had two rooms and the other room was obviously next door to and below a smoking room so you could smell smoke coming through the vents.

If I return to Atlanta I would spend more money and find a better hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Melbourne, Florida, USA
Reviewed July 26, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed in my room for no more than 2 hours before I had to flee because of fleas. Of all the La Quinta's I've ever stayed at, this one is by far the most run-down. There were fleas jumping everywhere on the bed. Also, not to mention, this hotel has a prostitution problem (confirmed by nearby establishments), hence there's a police man sitting in the lobby. Majorly sketchy. Not worth a single penny. Pay more and go elsewhere for a good night's rest and peace of mind!

Room Tip: If you HAVE to stay here, don't take an inside but outside room, even though that sounds so sketchy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here on four separate occasions. Everytime we stay here the first room they try to give us is directly across from the pool where there are children screaming and yelling. No thank you. This last time they told us the pool was closed and it would be quiet. When we got to our room we saw several people making noise in the pool. We went back and told him. We had two rooms and he said they only had one regular and one smoking which we didn't want. But then he magically found another nonsmoking room. I like this place because the price is right I'm not expecting 5 star service, it's a motel. The rooms are tastefully decorated lots of pillows and the bed is very comfy. The rugs need to be shampooed I never walk barefoot. The bathrooms are showing lots of ware and tear. I. Will probably go back because we usually just need a place to lay our head for a night.

• Stayed: July 2012