“Did not enjoy our "steak" burritos”

Willy's Mexicana Grill
Ranked #173 of 726 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ate here with my husband and stepdaughter. We all three had the cilantro-garlic steak burritos although I didn't taste cilantro or garlic. The meat was not good, very rubbery. My stepdaughter said her burrito was good so it may just be a matter of opinion. My husband and I did not like them though.

There are newer reviews for Willy's Mexicana Grill

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I visited and was impressed. The workers were very nice. The food was amazing! We had steak nachos and there were more toppings than chips! It was fresh and a delight to eat. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've gone to Willy's several times and every time the food is fresh, delicious, and service is prompt and excellent.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

good for quick meal at good price, lots of locations

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Went with Grandkids...They loved the food and chips and queso. Very loud and crowded.
Cafeteria style but service was quick. I thought the food was average and not very appetizing when you view the production process. A pricey meal for fast food restaurant but if you've got kids with you they like the atmosphere. Too rushed for my taste.

Been to Willy's Mexicana Grill? Share your experiences!