“Never going Back”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I used to go to Ted's one day a week for years but now that they do not have a domestic Lite Draft Beer to go with my Steak I go up the street to another restaurant . If they want to add Stella that's great but whoever made the decision to remove Bud Light made a big mistake.

There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed May 13, 2014

enjoyed the food. wife had a bison burger...she loved it, had the crabcakes...really good. onion rings were wonderful. the bison chili nachos were excellent. total of 5 in our party, everyone loved the food.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Food was great! Nice atmosphere! If ever given a choice again, I will choose a bison steak over beef anytime!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great Burgers and Buffalo, Awesome Onion Rings, love the pickles Serice was a little slow ath the West Av shop.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We are not fans of Ted Turner or his ex who's despised by veterans such as me. I refused to go there for years but the wife finally convinced me to try it. Since the ex is an ex, I gave in. The food is good and not overly expensive. The background music is mostly good old American country music so it is comforting to a Southron.

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!