“Ted's is Tops”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

What kind of words can you choose to describe a mouthwatering Bison Burger that sets your taste buds to singing? Thick, juicy, tender, fresh. Absolutely one of the best burgers ever!!! They also have great fries and onion rings. By the way, you can order a half and half on the fries and onion rings if you like. Another nice touch is the pickles they bring to your table right away. You can get addicted to them if you're not careful.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been here before and will go again. I've had a great burger cooked to perfection. This time I had a very pleasant strawberry salad with grilled chicken. Maybe not outstanding, but to me, I'll go for consistently good every time! At lunch, each salad was $13 and the iced tea was $3.

This time, they were pushing patrons to contribute to a charity, along with their meals. I'd rather they left that out and let me just eat.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

A friend and I arrived at 7 and were promptly seated. Then the wait started. Finally "MYK" ( oh please on the name!~) came to take our drink order. Then we waited for an ice tea and water ) forgot the lemon). Then he finally takes our order on his 3rd or 4th trip in our vicinity. 20 mins later, he comes to tell my friend that the cranberry infused chicken is not available for another HOUR! but that it only takes 30 minutes to cook it. She had to ask for a menu to reorder and we waited for that too. I asked can we have some rolls while waiting so eventually- 7 min. later - comes 4 small rolls.
Well the food finally arrives, MYK tells my friend she will not be charged for the chicken! My strawberry chicken spinach salad has lots of green, very little chicken, very few quartered strawberries and the candied nuts were really hard to find. Along with that, there were any number of leaves of spinach that were yeuchy! and I pushed them to the side of my plate. We had to ask for drink refills and it took two tries just to get my water refilled - with an Oh yes, you did ask didn't you. Did we complain - NO Why? because it would have taken a long time we figured to get some one to complain to. Will I go back?? Heck no. That salad cost me $13. and was worth maybe $8. We asked for separate checks but I got the one with my friends tea, her 2 compt meals.
I will not come here again and my husband and I eat out 2-3 times a week. I had not been to a Ted's since some years ago I got super sick on Chili at the one south of Atlanta.
My friend sort liked her last pick but was not thrilled about the wait.
Two simple meals took us over 1 1/2 hrs! If we had wanted to camp there, we would have brought our sleeping bags.

2  Thank 02corvette
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We celebrated my birthday as well as our daughter's graduation from high school. Our meals were delicious, and we all left full and satisfied.

1  Thank Scottsgem
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really it's a no brainer. You want the bison. If it's Saturday, You want the short ribs, with mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. Other days, any of the array of burgers is a great choice. And you must have the sour pickles. If your server doesn't bring them as soon as you sit down, ASK! The fresh lemonade is a real winner.

1  Thank Judy M