“not good”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
“not good”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

vegetables were overcooked and salmon was served too raw when requested to be cooked thru. Wait staff not helpful. Homemade potato chips were excellent.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank showhome

“Food is good.”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The food is good and the service is good. Nothing more to say.

Visited March 2012
“Burgers and onion rings...mmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Simple menu with good flavor. I like the bison burgers and onion rings.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for families; varied menu, great burgers”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I went with my cousin and her family (which includes two teenaged boys) and enjoyed my food in spite of my inbred snobbery for chains. Ted's is consistently good, and this one didn't disappoint. The house made potato chips with ranch dressing were quickly demolished (I could have eaten the entire order by myself, and just may do so next time!) The service was friendly and efficient, and they serve seconds of fountain drinks, which is nice. (Especially if you have kids!) My cousin and I split the wedge salad and one of the new bison burgers (it had arugula, two cheeses, bacon bits and caramelized onions) -- it proved to be plenty for both of us. The lettuce was fresh (a must for a good wedge salad.) The french fries were nicely crisp and seasoned. I heard no complaints from anyone about their food.

• Visited April 2012
Houston, Texas
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My husband and I go to this Teds at least once a month. We are never disappointed. He always gets a burger (beef) and either fries or onion rings. The onion rings here are some of the best we've ever had. Their cedar plank salmon is REALLY good. One of the bet I've had. Their vegetables are also excellence and many are vegetarian. We had their strawberry shortcake recently, omg.. wow. Lots of ice cream piled high between a biscuit and strawberries and sauce.

• Visited March 2012