“"Delicious and Welcoming!"”

Dining options: Buffet
Marietta
“"Delicious and Welcoming!"”
Reviewed November 16, 2009

I eat at this location as much as I can and enjoy the friendly staff. The sushi buffett is not something to wave a chopstick at, though it is smaller in variety, it's well stocked and unagi is amazingly tasty! I really enjoy the miso soup, and would recommend the place to family and for lunch breaks!

Atlanta
“Fish not Fresh and Sweet instead of Spicy”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

The sushi is very touch and go. The last 2 times I've gone for the sushi buffet, the unagi was very suspect. I mean it tastes old and fishy - the sushi and my local Publix tastes better. While the sushi buffet is a decent deal, do you really want to risk low quality sashimi grade fish in your stomach? Not me... not anymore.
Today, I stayed away from the sushi and opted for the spicy Shrimp Yakiudon. When it came out, the shrimp were horribly overcooked and the sauce was uber-sweet--not at ALL spicy. When I notified 2 separate servers (including my own) I was not pleased with my SWEET not spicy dish, I was told: "The sauce is spicy and sweet. That is yakiudon." AND "Oh yeah, I guess the sauce is sweet. Next time get it without sauce." Then she brought me the bill and asked if I wanted a to-go box. My collegaue and I are boycotting this RuSan's location and sticking to the one in Midtown, which means we won't be lunching there...

MQDG
“The worst experience ever”
Reviewed June 26, 2009

I have eaten here once before and thought that I would try it one more time to see if they had an off day the previous time. Nope, this place just plain stinks. First of all, most of the servers do not speak english, so if you would like to change/add/substitute anything, it's not going to happen because your server won't be able to understand what you are saying. You must point or you must say the number only.

Then i got my food....let's say that after i put it into my body, it left within 30 minutes. The tuna was rotten and when I told the manager she got an attitude and told me that it was fresh from yesterday. If they did get the tuna yesterday, it means they left it sitting on the counter on all night becuase it tasted like rotten va jay jay.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Boo.”
Reviewed August 7, 2008

Boo.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta Georgia
“Disgusting sushi!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Sushi should not be sold in a discount chain

Been to RuSan's? Share your experiences!