“Fish not Fresh and Sweet instead of Spicy”
Review of RuSan's

RuSan's
Ranked #499 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed August 20, 2009

The sushi is very touch and go. The last 2 times I've gone for the sushi buffet, the unagi was very suspect. I mean it tastes old and fishy - the sushi and my local Publix tastes better. While the sushi buffet is a decent deal, do you really want to risk low quality sashimi grade fish in your stomach? Not me... not anymore.
Today, I stayed away from the sushi and opted for the spicy Shrimp Yakiudon. When it came out, the shrimp were horribly overcooked and the sauce was uber-sweet--not at ALL spicy. When I notified 2 separate servers (including my own) I was not pleased with my SWEET not spicy dish, I was told: "The sauce is spicy and sweet. That is yakiudon." AND "Oh yeah, I guess the sauce is sweet. Next time get it without sauce." Then she brought me the bill and asked if I wanted a to-go box. My collegaue and I are boycotting this RuSan's location and sticking to the one in Midtown, which means we won't be lunching there...

Reviewed June 26, 2009

I have eaten here once before and thought that I would try it one more time to see if they had an off day the previous time. Nope, this place just plain stinks. First of all, most of the servers do not speak english, so if you would like to change/add/substitute anything, it's not going to happen because your server won't be able to understand what you are saying. You must point or you must say the number only.

Then i got my food....let's say that after i put it into my body, it left within 30 minutes. The tuna was rotten and when I told the manager she got an attitude and told me that it was fresh from yesterday. If they did get the tuna yesterday, it means they left it sitting on the counter on all night becuase it tasted like rotten va jay jay.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2008

Boo.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Sushi should not be sold in a discount chain

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 27, 2007

sushi lunch buffet

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to RuSan's? Share your experiences!