“Very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Common Quarter - CLOSED

Common Quarter
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlawn Pkwy
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Service and food were great! We loved the mussels. I had the trout and my boyfriend had the shrimp rolls. We are very happy to have another place to enjoy eating at in east cobb without having to go to a chain

• Visited May 2014

“Excellent dinner and drinks”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner here and loved it. Service was great. Drinks were unique. We ate on the patio and didn't feel neglected or rushed. We ordered tomato soup, garlic and pecorino fries, homemade chips, chicken and dumplings, chicken sliders and a chocolate popcorn dessert.

Norcross, Georgia, United States
“Trendy and Pricey”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Signature drinks at the bar and Happy Hour Seafood special with a $1.00 a piece shrimp or oysters. Farm to table concept good. The Linguine special was tasty, and there was enough to bring home for a 2nd night. VERY NOISY and very difficult to have a conversation with friends. Thought it was too over priced for what we got and probably would not go out of my way to return.

Visited April 2014
“Great Easter Buffet, but pricing for a 3 year old is outrageous!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were so excited when Common Quarter opened in East Cobb. We are long time patrons of Muss & Turners in Smyrna. The Easter Buffet was our first opportunity to eat at the new restaurant. I have to say, the buffet was delicious. There was a good balance between breakfast type food and lunch cuisine. At this point, I would rate the food and service a four. You can imagine our surprise, when the check was delivered, they had charged us FULL PRICE ($30) for the 3 year old in our party. We had been told when checking for reservations that small childern ate for free. I guess small children are two and under. What a RIP-OFF!!!!
If you don't want children eating at your restaurant just tell folks when they call for reservations. I am hopeful after the sting subsides a bit, we can go back as an all adult party and try out the place again - it is very doubtful at this point.

• Visited April 2014
Georgia
“Much improved”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great little gem in East Cobb. Atmosphere is great ... based of a St.Simons, southern coastal style menu. I had the flounder and my wife had a fantastic seafood dish with muscles, shrimp, fish, and sausage.

Not many folks know they got a new chef recently which explains the boost in popularity and the upgraded menu.

Several people recommended trying the Monday seafood boil. Looking forward to that. The owners also own Muss & Turners and Local Three, so it's nice to have the buckhead/vinings flavor up in East Cobb.

• Visited April 2014