“UnCommon Quarter”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlawn Pkwy
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Excellent service, unusual and tasty food. Another of the up and coming quality food establishments coming to East Cobb. We had the homemade chips and dip, the scallop ceviche, the meatball appetizer, and a few of us had the yummy burger. Highly recommend trying out this new establishment.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed New Year's Eve dinner. So glad East Cobb is getting a few, really good restaurant choices. We still prefer Seed, but Common Quarter is a close 2nd and still easier to get a reservation. Food was innovative with a definite (surprising) Asian influence. What I really appreciated was not feeling rushed. Many restaurants, especially on New Year's Eve, rush you in and out so they can turn over tables very quickly. No rush felt here.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I must say, I just love Muss & Turners, and Local Three, and those boys have done it again!!! I've only been here once but I recommend reservations. Farm to table type fresh local goodness going on in here. We sat out on the patio on a pretty chilly night. There was a roaring fire going and it was almost warm enough, but not quite. Will have to go back more to get a better feel for the food. And I'm hoping the service will get better as they mature as well.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

While the dining scene in East Cobb is not yet at the level of the Roswell Canton St. area, Common Quarter is worth the trip. We have been there several times and it does not disappoint.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I went to Common Quarter for lunch and had a wonderful time. Service is excellent, food is delicious, and the decor is a modern costal chic. Very imaginative farm-to-table menu with lots of seafood offerings. We started with the homemade salt and pepper potato chips with black truffle onion dip and it was out of this world good! My husband had an arugula, proscuitto, and parmesan salad with the Brunswick stew and I had the shrimp roll with caper aoli -- all were delicious! We shared their famous peanut butter pie with candied peanuts and whipped cream for dessert - to die for good and worth every calorie! We can't wait to take the family back for dinner soon.

1  Thank Carolyn G