We decided to stop and have breakfast before the farmer's market last weekend-- what a mistake! We both ordered an egg, sausage, and cheese wrap, because the trays of cooked dishes we figured were their "pies"... Chef Mike (Microwave) stayed busy, because he was the only one cooking anything and only to nuke the flavorless food. The bread (outside of the "wrap") was so hot you couldn't touch it, and it only cooled into a piece of shoe leather that I was unable to chew through. The few bites I did have were flavorless. To top it off, I was bit by a FLEA (yes, I picked it off of me while it was biting me and killed it) moments after entering, and spent my entire breakfast being paranoid that I was being attacked by these blood-suckers (the fleas, not the restaurant, but either would be appropriate). Try somewhere else!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.