“management sucks!!!”

Dining options: Takeout
Marietta, Georgia
“management sucks!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I placed order for ribs not burndt, nor overdone to be picked up...got therre the order was never placed, Mexican woman alledged to be manager, got on the phone screaming with no apologies, ...than hung up...the fact of the matter is she never placed the order...found that out when I arrived at Sonnys...That was terrible customer service and bad burnt food...Not to mention she quoted me 20.00, got there they charged me 29.69, after I got there.

• Visited February 2013

Cartersville, Georgia
“Close enough to be called BBQ but could be improved”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Sonny's is a chain BBQ restaurant. The food is okay but not the best bbq I have had. There is a method to eating at Sonny's (all locations are almost identical). Once you have the method down, going back is more enjoyable. There is always a salad bar with an extensive array of items. The people I have gone with each have their own favorite off the menu and typically stay with their favorite. I like the pork plate. More often than not, Sonny's has specials and you can almost always find coupons in the local newspapers.

• Visited October 2012
USA
“Terrible food'”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I'll never go back. The food was terrible. Now I take my business elsewhere when I want barbecue. In the Milton/Alpharetta area I would suggest "Cue".

Visited September 2012
Woodstock
“Food wasn't great”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I hadn't been in awhile and the food seemed to have gone down hill. The meat was very fatty and the service wasn't great either

Visited October 2012
Georgia
“Good food at great prices”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Sonny's BBQ offers the standard fare with flare. They have different sauces to choose from so everyone in a group can find something they like. For the healthy-minded, there is a nice salad bar. I can never resist the onion rings...

Visited November 2012