“Wow”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent! Very impressed with all aspects. Service, quality, presentation and value!!!!! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a phenomenal waiter when we went to Thaicoon with friends. He was on top of everything and very courteous. We ordered sushi and truly enjoyed the Lobster roll... it was delicious! Highly recommend it!

1  Thank JennDives
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great place! Went on a Wed. night and they were hopping. Handled the busyness very well with good service and the food was excellent. Presentation was also impressive. We had sushi and all of it was tasty. Give it a try, you are likely to enjoy!

1  Thank mariethecat
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I loved the spicy tuna roll. My only negative, the ungainly was average. The cold saki was delicious. The fish was fresh shiny and melted in my mouth. The house salad was great. Overall, can recommend. Parking tough unless go to pay lot which is only three dollars. Nice small town to walk around too

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My son and I had the privilege of dining here this past Tuesday. Although it was crowded we did not have to wait to be seated. It is very elegant but caual at the same time. Our waiter was very attentive as well as multiple staff checking on us. We had the sushi which was amazing, especially the Thiacoon roll! I ordered pad Thai and my son ordered the mass saman curry! I just don't have the words to describe how delicious our dinner was! You will have to try it!! Next time we come to or thru atlanta I know where I'll be going to eat!!

2  Thank flanurse