“Excellent Business Lunch”

Thaicoon and Sushi Bar
Ranked #14 of 714 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Business Lunch”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Thaicoon is always a great cove choice for a business lunch in the north Atlanta area. The sushi is fresh and the box bento lunches are light and filling. I never worry about taking clients there.
They are very quick during lunchtime.
The atmosphere is nice but standard. Although there is a unique elevator frame in the middle of the main dining room.

Jasper, Georgia
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

In addition to great Thai offerings, setting was nice. Always visit when we close to the square in Marietta.

• Visited August 2012
Marietta, GA
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Eat lunch here often. Love their Sushi Mori. Also hurricane roll. Very nice atmosphere. My favorite Thai restaurant.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta
“This Sushi is for reals....”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

When I saw a Sushi bar ranked #1 on Tripadvisor in my town I was stoked. My wife and I love Sushi, had very high expectations and this place did not disappoint. We get Rainbow Rolls every time we eat Sushi and this was one of the best we have had. There was another roll that was not on the main menu and I think it was the Tuna Wasabi Roll that was incredible. The sushi and sashimi was so mouth-watering fresh my wife and I are still talking about it. We also loved the Tiger Maki Roll. We will be going back to this place often. I am just happy to know that it is only 20 minutes from my front door.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great quality!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Visited many times and the quality is always great! One of my favorite Thai restaurants.

Visited April 2012