“This Sushi is for reals....”

Thaicoon and Sushi Bar
Ranked #13 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta
“This Sushi is for reals....”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

When I saw a Sushi bar ranked #1 on Tripadvisor in my town I was stoked. My wife and I love Sushi, had very high expectations and this place did not disappoint. We get Rainbow Rolls every time we eat Sushi and this was one of the best we have had. There was another roll that was not on the main menu and I think it was the Tuna Wasabi Roll that was incredible. The sushi and sashimi was so mouth-watering fresh my wife and I are still talking about it. We also loved the Tiger Maki Roll. We will be going back to this place often. I am just happy to know that it is only 20 minutes from my front door.

• Visited August 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great quality!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Visited many times and the quality is always great! One of my favorite Thai restaurants.

Visited April 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
“Yummy! and great value for money”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Really enjoyed my lunch while passing through - the sushi and the tempura were some of the best I have tasted.

Visited June 2012
“Consistantly great food and service.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We eat here at least once or twice a month. The food is always good. The wait staff is always attentive and friendly. When the weather is nice we stroll around the downtown area and visit the shops. It's such a pretty area.

Marietta, Georgia
“Delicious Thai and Sushi on the Square”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Always something on the menu that we like. Consistently good food and the kids love to hear the train just outside the window.

Visited February 2012