“We love Annie”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We went twice in 3 days in Atlanta. They have the best baked potato soup and cheesecake slices we have ever had. Annie was our server and we had her both times. She was beyond awesome and made our experience a 5 star experience.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Sitting down looking over the menu can make your head spin on what you want to order. The menu is huge on selection. I ordered off the Greek portion, the pasticcio, and it was wonderful. Be forewarned this is a dish with enough food for two people so bring your appetite or split this dish. We could not have asked for better service. This diner is worth the visit. Plus its open 24 hours/365 days.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and HUGE portions! The desserts literally take the cake. We had a piece of one of the chocolate cakes and one of the coconut cakes. Both were unbelievably good and our family of four ate on these two "slices" for two days before we could finish them! If you are in the Marietta area don't pass by this diner without stopping!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband had seen the restaurant on Triple D, so we fit a stop here into our travel plans. The food was surprisingly good from such an extensive menu. We bought a slice of the pistachio to take with us, and that one piece was enough dessert for two of us for the next two nights! The cake and pie cases are works of art. My only complaint is that it is too hard to make a decision about which dessert you want!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I heard about the crazy cake from a customer that drives 6 hours from Jacksonville, FL just to get the crazy cake. I had heard if Marietta Diner before but didn't think much of it. I arranged for a business dinner here and we all loved our dishes. One of my lunch mates ordered breakfast for lunch, another Chicken Marsala and for myself, I got the Gyro Platter, with Greek salad and fries, all of which were great. Most of their items like dressings, sauces and what not, are served on the size so you can control the amount used. I really like that flexibility. I look forward to my next visit. Also, you HAVE TO GET THE CRAZY CAKE, It's a 5 layer cake that is huge, with a layer of Carrot Cake, Cheesecake, German Chocolate cake, red velvet cake and regular yellow cake. Just awesome.

Been to Marietta Diner? Share your experiences!