“Cool Facade and Lots to Eat”
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Cool Facade and Lots to Eat”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Return to a 1950s style diner with a chrome facade. They have a very extensive and eclectic menu. Something for everyone. Portions are very large so come hungry or share. Prices are very reasonable. Desserts are crazy large so share or take a lot home. Open 24/7.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“US Diner”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This place was busy busy busy. service from Michael was wonderful..TY M ichael. I'm a flirty 55ish Geordie from NE UK and I think he was intrieged with my accent lol. Had the Greek platter Far too big I only ate a few bites after the free warm bread and was full sorry.The whole atmosphere of the place was BUZZING!!

Visited March 2014
“loved it”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Saw diner featured on Diners Drive In and Dives and decided to see what all the hype was all about. The menu was huge and I settled fir a burger whivh wad great. The dessert was unbelievable! Will definitely dine here when in the area again.

Visited July 2014
Ocoee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food with many choices”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Try to eat here every business trip I take to the area. You have many options to pick from. Being a vegetarian sometimes the options are limited, not here. The butternut squash ravioli is fantastic and the rice pudding is beyond great. Have eaten here dozens of times and the quality is always consistent and portions are huge!

• Visited June 2014
Willow Springs, Missouri
“Good Food!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My family and I went to Atlanta on vacation and this was our first stop. I saw this restaurant on TV (Diners Drive-ins And Dives, I think?). It was Fathers Day, and the place was packed!!! Not to mention, it was packed at 9pm at night, so I figured the food must be good. And WOW is it!!! I had the Pastichio (Greek Lasagna), and some rice, and it was AWESOME!!! I also tried their cake for desert and it was awesome too (they have an awesome variety of cakes for dessert!!!). The service was great. Highly recommended!!!

Visited June 2014