“Nothing to go back for”
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food was OK, but nothing to rave about. Most items had a lot of grease or butter, including the appetizer. Service was below average - no refills on drinks or water. Checkout was very slow with a long line. Water leak in ceiling at checkout register. Not going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,943)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

i enjoyed the time I went it was pricey but for the food was good and I would go again. they were helpful but I didn't get all the items on my order but I did enjoy the meal because its what I ordered.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am lucky enough to have this place right in my back yard. One of my favorites for dinner is their Greek lemon chicken soup. They also have lovely pirogues.
The deserts are to die for and huge portions. 1 slice of just about anything is about 3 servings for me.

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I would return again. Service was fast and a great value. You get your monies worth.
No one leaves hungry

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Food continues to amaze me.
We were here the 1st week Gus Tseloius opened.From soup due jour to Greek salad to enormous dessert =OMG!

1  Thank Larry1466

Been to Marietta Diner? Share your experiences!