“Never a Bad Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner, Soups, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Never a Bad Meal”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We visit the Marietta diner about a dozen times a year. They have sandwiches, traditional Greek fare, and almost anything else you can imagine. My wife almost always orders the Monte Cristo and I usually have the Greek combo platter, but you can be confident that anything you order will be good! Save room for dessert!

• Visited June 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“1st Rate for Quality, Value, and Service”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Everything you have read is true. Certificate of Excellence pretty much says it all. 3 of us had dinner and two had dessert for $56, which I thought was a great value considering the food quality and selections. Portions are very generous and if you are not a hearty eater you will likely be bring some of this magic home with you.
On the outside it just looks like a Denny's Diner, but the inside is very comfortable and welcoming.
This will likely be one of your better dining experiences.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Huge selection!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went with some friends late Friday night and it was packed. I loved the menu, so many choices. their cakes are beautiful and delicious! Huge pieces, wasn't able to finish! Will definitely go back for some late night fun!

“Can't go wrong!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Their menu is endless. The worst thing about this place is trying to decide what to order! I have been here many times and I've never had anything bad and I order something different each time. They have a lemon orzo chicken soup that is out of this world! The plates a full and you will need a box for take home.

• Visited June 2013
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“Stopped for Breakfast”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped in when driving through Atlanta. This is a Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives stop which is my bucket list. I was not disappointed.
When you walk in you are looking at bakery cases with the most incredible looking cakes and pastries. We were traveling by car and could not take anything with us but I did leave some drool on the counter. Im sure they cleaned it up.
It was not crowded when we went so we were seated right away. The server was very nice and attentive. The menu is has so many items it takes time to find your best option. The breakfast came hot and was cooked just the way we asked. I had eggs,bacon,hash browns, toast and pancakes(I was hungry). My husband had eggs, ham, hash browns, and toast (and half of my side pancakes). Now here is the best part the bill was less than $15.00. I thought they made a mistake by not charging us for Jim's coffee or my cranberry juice but the server told me that the drinks were free for the special that day.
Good and friendly service. Good food. Great breakfast prices. I can't wait to go back for lunch or diner. I will be back and I would recommend Marietta Diner.