“1st Rate for Quality, Value, and Service”
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Everything you have read is true. Certificate of Excellence pretty much says it all. 3 of us had dinner and two had dessert for $56, which I thought was a great value considering the food quality and selections. Portions are very generous and if you are not a hearty eater you will likely be bring some of this magic home with you.
On the outside it just looks like a Denny's Diner, but the inside is very comfortable and welcoming.
This will likely be one of your better dining experiences.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,943)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went with some friends late Friday night and it was packed. I loved the menu, so many choices. their cakes are beautiful and delicious! Huge pieces, wasn't able to finish! Will definitely go back for some late night fun!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Their menu is endless. The worst thing about this place is trying to decide what to order! I have been here many times and I've never had anything bad and I order something different each time. They have a lemon orzo chicken soup that is out of this world! The plates a full and you will need a box for take home.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped in when driving through Atlanta. This is a Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives stop which is my bucket list. I was not disappointed.
When you walk in you are looking at bakery cases with the most incredible looking cakes and pastries. We were traveling by car and could not take anything with us but I did leave some drool on the counter. Im sure they cleaned it up.
It was not crowded when we went so we were seated right away. The server was very nice and attentive. The menu is has so many items it takes time to find your best option. The breakfast came hot and was cooked just the way we asked. I had eggs,bacon,hash browns, toast and pancakes(I was hungry). My husband had eggs, ham, hash browns, and toast (and half of my side pancakes). Now here is the best part the bill was less than $15.00. I thought they made a mistake by not charging us for Jim's coffee or my cranberry juice but the server told me that the drinks were free for the special that day.
Good and friendly service. Good food. Great breakfast prices. I can't wait to go back for lunch or diner. I will be back and I would recommend Marietta Diner.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love diners...of all kinds. While I liked this diner, I didn't necessarily love this one. The best part about diners is their quirky, odd charm. While the outside of the Marietta Diner looked the way a classic diner should, the inside was a little to "typical" for a restaurant...it seemed more like a chain rather than a unique, comfy diner should. The food was not bad...I had the Chicken Mama Mia. I wish I would have split my meal with someone...simply too much food for one person. I was so full that I didn't order dessert which was too bad because the desserts looked beyond wonderful. All in all, it is worth a trip - especially after dark when the neon lights of the diner are on...great picture to take home!