“Super fast service and very good food”
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“Super fast service and very good food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Decided to try this place based on Drive-ins, Diners & Dives and the review here on TripAdvisor. An excellent choice! Based on the reviews here, both couples decided to split dinners. The menu is huge so we went with recommendations from our waiter. My hubby and I split the deluxe patty melt and added onion rings. We should have just replaced the fries with the onion rings. We didn't finish our meal. The couple we were with order the clubhouse sandwich with fries -- they were very pleased as well. There were lots of waitstaff and I don't think it was 10 minutes from the time we ordered until we received our food. If in the area again, I would definitely return.

Duluth, Minnesota
“great food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A lot of choices on the menu and the food was amazing. We ate here a few times during our stay and enjoyed it every time. They seemed to stay busy but we never had to wait very long.

Visited March 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Food great NOT service dog friendly”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food and service is amazing at Marietta Diner. THEY are NOT service dog friendly. The law allows us who has a service dog with us the same service as anyone else. Our waitress was amazing and friendly. But some young man came over to our table and demanded I leave with my dog. THE law states I do NOT have to have vest, tags etc....but I always have my dog in a service vest and have picture tags with her id numbers. I showed them to her and he still complained.
WE NO longer go to Marietta Diner. I do not appreciate being hassled about my dog. She is very quiet and you would not even know she was there. This is sad, due to it use to be a favorite place to go.

• Visited August 2012
Georgia
“Everybody's Happy!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Took 4 hungry teenage girls here for dinner after a full day at Whitewater. Does not disappoint! We were seated right away and the service was great. Huge portions. It was all delicious. We had burgers. French dip sandwich, steak, grilled chicken and spaghetti. All was good. Oh...strawberry cheesecake for dessert! Yum!

Jacksonville, Florida
“A Triple D Stop”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This Diner is on Food Networks Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Great place and food. Portions are very large so share. We were traveling and took to-go boxes. They sat in our hotel refrigerator instead of being enjoyed. The Beef Burgundy is wonderful but the homemade chicken noodle soup is the best!