“Food great NOT service dog friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner, Soups, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wichita, Kansas
“Food great NOT service dog friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food and service is amazing at Marietta Diner. THEY are NOT service dog friendly. The law allows us who has a service dog with us the same service as anyone else. Our waitress was amazing and friendly. But some young man came over to our table and demanded I leave with my dog. THE law states I do NOT have to have vest, tags etc....but I always have my dog in a service vest and have picture tags with her id numbers. I showed them to her and he still complained.
WE NO longer go to Marietta Diner. I do not appreciate being hassled about my dog. She is very quiet and you would not even know she was there. This is sad, due to it use to be a favorite place to go.

• Visited August 2012

Georgia
“Everybody's Happy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Took 4 hungry teenage girls here for dinner after a full day at Whitewater. Does not disappoint! We were seated right away and the service was great. Huge portions. It was all delicious. We had burgers. French dip sandwich, steak, grilled chicken and spaghetti. All was good. Oh...strawberry cheesecake for dessert! Yum!

Jacksonville, Florida
“A Triple D Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

This Diner is on Food Networks Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Great place and food. Portions are very large so share. We were traveling and took to-go boxes. They sat in our hotel refrigerator instead of being enjoyed. The Beef Burgundy is wonderful but the homemade chicken noodle soup is the best!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Who could not like the Marietta Diner?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

They have every type of food under the sun. I love to order Greek here, but everything is great! The service is wonderful! Don't forget to check out the desserts. OMG!!! This is the place to pick up a cake and take to the family reunion or Christmas dinner. You have never seen anything like this! Excellent!!

Visited May 2013
Benoit, Mississippi, United States
“Above and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

My family and I got to experience Marietta Diner for the first time today, and I was blown away. The atmosphere was awesome, especially since the first thing I saw when I walked in was the beautiful array of cakes. The staff were very friendly, and our waitress did an excellent job. The food was absolutely amazing. My daughter ordered chicken strips, my husband ordered the Texas Deluxe Burger, and I had the Greek sampler platter. Our food was on our table within 10 minutes of placing our order, and the flavors of each dish were outstanding. We all were swapping sample bites back and forth, and we couldn't decide what tasted the best. The portions were huge, and I actually took most of my platter home because the Greek salad was filling. The total price for all 3 of us was 45 dollars, and it was worth every penny. We are already sharing our love of the diner with our friends and family, and we can't wait to come back and experience the greatness again.