“Incredibly Large Menu, Great Experience”
Review of Marietta Diner

Marietta Diner
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We truly enjoyed our visit. The menu is massive, but we tried a variety of things and they were all good. The portions are very large, so you may be able to get away with sharing an entree, since most come with soup/sald and a side.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Went here for Sunday morning breakfast and had the Marietta platter. Eggs bacon sausage bfast potatoes and two pancakes all for 8.95...woohoo it was really good and my girl had yhe Athenian omelette gyro feta and eggs really yummy...excellent service and gorgeous atmosphere you wont be disappointed!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Holy cats what an establishment!! Fun and fabulous from the parking lot to the restroom! (lol) But seriously we were greatly impressed with the environment created by the attentive staff from the servers to the bus peeps to the floor managers. They all managed to make my husband (who travels a bunch for work~I am a tag along) and I feel as though we were the only customers in the place. The complimentary spinache pie for starters was delectable!! We shared a Greek salad minus olives (only food my hubby believes to be vile~believe me I have tried to help him...but... :( :) He ordered the health nut seafood pasta. Loaded with fresh shrimp, salmon, and scallops! I have shied away from ordering anything with scallops which has ALWAYS been a favorite to avoid disappointment (sooo many times lately they just have not been cooked right). To my surprise this was totally NOT the case and my husband was in danger of not getting any of his OWN dish~hah! I just didn't expect perfect scallops in a delicious Greek pasta dish!! I played it safe with the Gyro which was good but not the best I have had. In fact Sparti's in Racine WI still leads! Sorry guys~your amazing fresh cucumber sauce was supreme though!! Thank you. Thank you!!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Caution:" always busy, so be prepared to wait a little while. But, the wait is worth it. Greek salad is fantastic - if you like Greek Salad, ask for a double salad with dinner instead of a soup and salad - they will be happy to do it. A lot of food, but desserts are fantastic! Try the carrot cake, but be prepared to take some home - I guarantee you won't be able to finish it!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Server was very nice and helpful. Frankly the menu is overwhelming. There is so much to choose from and so many varieties of cuisine. We were tired after being at the PGA tour championship but this place livened us up. Portions are huge. I was a bit disappointed with the pancakes but overall it was a good experience. Some things are pricey but it is certainly somewhere we will go to again when passing thru. The deserts were AMAZING!

Been to Marietta Diner? Share your experiences!