“OK Restaurant. Lousy Server.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #325 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very poor waitress. brought wrong food to wrong people. Had to be reminded to bring things. Too busy chatting to do het job.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you want mediocre food, just go to a fast food restaurant. Applebee's is a major chain who seems more interested in selling you items off the menu that you don't want rather than getting your order to you quickly. There is no atmosphere and the wait is longer than it should be.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Applebees Restaurants Corporate Office Headquarters
8140 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114

RE: Complaint about lack of service at Marietta, Ga. location
Dear Sir:

I almost completed the online form but your site asked for my DOB and I see no reason to supply this information.

My complaint is about your location: 475 Franklin Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067-7705 I have been there a dozen times in the past year.

On Sat 1/26 at 1:20 pm I was at this location for lunch. It was not that busy but the sign at the door said "Wait to be seated", so I waited and I waited etc.
There were at least for staff I could see, none had any interest in me standing by the door.

I lost interest in having lunch at Applebees and I left for IHOP which is not far away. They did not ignore me and I had as good a lunch there as I would have had at your place, it was also not as expensive as your menu.

That is it for my going to your chain.

Wm Harris
Marietta, Ga.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were traveling north on our way from Florida to Michigan and stopped for the evening. We went into this Applebee's around 11:00 p.m. to get a quick dinner. We frequent other Applebee's on a regular baisis. There were only about 12 customers in the retaurants and what appeared to be two managers at the bar by themselves. We waited a full 10 minutes before someone even can to seat us, and another 10 minutes to get drinks and menus. After waiting over 20 minutes for wings and cheese sticks, I was ready to walk out. My husband tried to get the attention of a manager and finally tracked down another waitress. The food arrived, predictably luke warm. We ate only about half and began trying to once again track down our waitiress for the bill--no one had come to check on us during that time. The bill was incorrect--she tried to overbill us for things we never ordered. It took getting another waitress to even get our bill adjusted. The final straw was when my husband realized that she hadn't returned his credit card with the receipt. She swore she had--he was animate. When he finally pushed her, she produced the card--from her back pocket!! I have now had to check statements to make sure she didn't try to steal our credit cards numbers. Shocking that the two managers at the bar never once tried to resolve any of this. Avoid this Applebee's!

2  Thank hamsalt
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Apple Bee's was located on the parking lot right next to the hotel, took a min for a server to help us but when they did service was good, however there was a bit of a plm w/our buffalo boneless wings, they were 1/2 cooked, manager apologised & acommadated us.

1  Thank Angel P