“Worst dining experience ever”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #411 of 718 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Midland, Michigan, USA
“Worst dining experience ever”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were traveling north on our way from Florida to Michigan and stopped for the evening. We went into this Applebee's around 11:00 p.m. to get a quick dinner. We frequent other Applebee's on a regular baisis. There were only about 12 customers in the retaurants and what appeared to be two managers at the bar by themselves. We waited a full 10 minutes before someone even can to seat us, and another 10 minutes to get drinks and menus. After waiting over 20 minutes for wings and cheese sticks, I was ready to walk out. My husband tried to get the attention of a manager and finally tracked down another waitress. The food arrived, predictably luke warm. We ate only about half and began trying to once again track down our waitiress for the bill--no one had come to check on us during that time. The bill was incorrect--she tried to overbill us for things we never ordered. It took getting another waitress to even get our bill adjusted. The final straw was when my husband realized that she hadn't returned his credit card with the receipt. She swore she had--he was animate. When he finally pushed her, she produced the card--from her back pocket!! I have now had to check statements to make sure she didn't try to steal our credit cards numbers. Shocking that the two managers at the bar never once tried to resolve any of this. Avoid this Applebee's!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank hamsalt

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Nice”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Apple Bee's was located on the parking lot right next to the hotel, took a min for a server to help us but when they did service was good, however there was a bit of a plm w/our buffalo boneless wings, they were 1/2 cooked, manager apologised & acommadated us.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Angel P
Marietta, Georgia
“Server unprofessional”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went there today, 21 Sep 12, for lunch. Food was actually o.k. Middle aged male server was very smart alecky and short tempered. He was very rude to myself and my office mates. We will not visit again.

• Visited September 2012
Hazlet, New Jersey
“It's an Applebees”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you like chains, you will like this. Service was good and I accidently left my credit card and it was waiting for me the next morning.

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Food ok”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Resturant was clean and waiter was very good, but he had to come to our table several times to apologize for items that were not in stock. Even coffee was gone and no more was being made unless we specifically requested it. I felt sorry for him. He was really trying. The meals we did get were very good and we enjoyed our meal.

Visited August 2012