“New Years meal at the bar, oh what fun.”
Review of WR Social House

WR Social House
Ranked #91 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were visiting Marrietta for New Years and all the restaurants were booked. But we got to order from the bar and were very pleasantly surprised. The full menu was available and the bar was full so it was like having 12 people at your table. We had several hor'derves wich we shared around the bar and then ordered our meal. Everything was good. The bar tender was entertaining and very attentive. At the end of the night we were very glad there was not a table available. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Anne I

Reviewed January 20, 2014

After shopping at the Saturday farmer's market, fantastic coffee hit the spot after being outside in the sub-freezing weather. Cajun fish and chips had 4 large fingers of thick, juicy fish fillets, light and crunchy and piping hot. The fish wasn't noticeably "Cajun", but the generous serving of potato wedges were crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and sprinkled with Cajun spice. The jalapeno tartar sauce was just the right consistency to dip, with a touch of heat.

1  Thank freedomandchocolate
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We recently took our guests from England to Willie Rae's. Both told us they liked their dishes and finished everything on their plates!
I tried the Pasta ya ya which was good, but would like to try what my husband had, Shrimp with Grits, next time. It looked really good. I don't normally like Shrimp with Grits around here, but Willie Rae's was very tasty! It was not the usual salty/tomato saucy/greasy from the Andoullie sausage type I end up with when I would order it at a restaurant in the Atlanta area. I've quit trying the dish after being disappointed in many places.
Only Con to the place is that it is a little tight on space.

1  Thank Kuniko D
Reviewed December 6, 2013

we went to the newly opened The Butcher The Baker and the food was excellent. Same location as Simpatico and still adjoins Willie Rae - not sure of the reason for the change but still worth the visit.

1  Thank Gus S
Reviewed November 2, 2013

One of my favorite local places. I have eaten here many, many times and have never had a bad meal. Always great. Great specials, especially the tuna tacos. Great Cajun fusion place. Weather permitting, outdoor seating is fantastic.