“Willie Rae's is still Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of WR Social House

WR Social House
Ranked #49 of 713 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Marietta, Georgia
“Willie Rae's is still Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I heard that the ownership had changed. I went there, and it still has all the same good stuff. I like the fried green tomato appetisers. Fish Tacos, pasta yaya, quesa dilla's, the vegetable plate of the day, the cobbler of the day, bread pudding is great. Day in and day out, it is the best restaurant on the Marietta Square. The food is always good, and you don't have to wait long.

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“GREAT FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Probably my favorite real restaurant on the Square. The chili rellenos are to die for and I also happen to love their fried green tomatoes. One of the best margaritas around!

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Spicy tasty goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

A local gem with all in-house created magic. The standard menu is amazing. Their locally sourced foods are fantastic.

• Visited July 2013
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I took my mom, daughter and Sister to Willie Rae's for lunch. We ate outside. We had the chips and 3 different dips, gumbo, fish tacos, fried oysters. It was very good. The seafood was very fresh! We are from New Orleans so we are very picky about our seafood. Every one loved their meal and that is very unusual for us. The service was excellent. We were amazed at how the young man could remember everything we ordered without writing it down. This restaurant is a must!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mrnstarr
West of Atlanta
“Great service and great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I met a friend there for lunch. Great service and great atmosphere. I had the Shrimp & Grits, which was delicious. Great food, perfect portion. The bits of ham was a fun surprise, but the flavor fit perfectly with the grits. The bell peppers had just the right amount of pan-roasted flavor. Very pleased and will definitely return!

• Visited March 2013