“Favorite for family meals”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #412 of 721 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Marietta, Georgia
“Favorite for family meals”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service model at this restaurant is grea.t..they use a team approach to make sure diners aren't stranded. The variety of foods is terrific I love the southwest eggrolls...so glad they keep menu favorites like this for years. The noise level and seating comfort could be much improved.

Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“This was a horrible experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My two children and I visited this Chili's tonight and it was just horrible. We arrived at 7:20 and got our food AFTER 8:00 and I ordered soup and salad and my kids ordered kids meals. We sat in the bar area and were waited on by John who did the best job he could. The kitchen was obviously understaffed because the restaurant was not that busy and the dining room was relatively empty. The bar area was full and Chris the bartender tried to help out but it didn't help much. The manager, however, slothed around and decided it was a better idea to chat it up with a Chili's employee from another restaurant while almost every table "searched" around for their food (he didn't even notice). He was able to tell her about all of the staff and where they went to college and I assume that is good. I hope it was worth losing a customer over because we live less than a mile away and I will NOT be back.

The GM needs to fire this manager and get someone with some sense. Don't go. Houlihan's around the corner or even Suburban Tap does a MUCH better job...

• Visited March 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“blah”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The carpet always looks dirty, the waiters interrupt your conversation by rudely butting in, and the silverware is dirty. Food doesn't take long to get and taste is average. This is a place I go to when there's no where else to go...

Visited July 2012
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“The Best Neighborhood Eatery”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

At this Chili's, you can always see someone you know. Love the call ahead seating and love how they keep the menu changing. Food is consistently prepared and so tasty. Great deals being offered all the time now.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My God..........it is just another Chili's. This location always crowded and a wait. Grab a seat in the bar if...”
Reviewed December 9, 2008

My God..........it is just another Chili's. This location always crowded and a wait. Grab a seat in the bar if available.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!