“40th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 727 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend from Macon GA came up to celebrate her 40th birthday at Pappadeauxs!! I got to the location at 6pm to get on the waiting list because this location is always extremely busy. I checked in and advised the hostess that it would be a party of 22 and I requested to be seated in a room. The hostess explained she couldn't guarantee the room but she would have her manager come speak to me and make every attempt to accommodate my request. The manager came over and spoke and advised that he would give us the best seating possible and if he could work it out to give us the room he would. Well...we got the room!! Our service was great and all of the drinks, appetizers, and entrees came out perfectly. We had 2 servers and they were very attentive to our needs. My gumbo and crabcakes were delicious!! Thanks Pappadeauxs for a great birthday celebration!!

2  Thank iluvfoodz
There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I love the chilled lobster and shrimp salad with mango and avocado! Big enough for a meal - absolutely delicious. The Caesar is the best I've had in a long time; fresh dressing with anchovy and perfect croutons

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Cajun food doesn't have to be so spicy you can't even eat it. Really, the red beans and rice should be a safe bet bit they were so spicy could only take one bite. No hush puppies on menu. Everything was blackened which meant spicy spicy hot. Disheartening. To all true Cajuns pass. Drinks were fantastic!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

It is hard to put into words... This place was amazing. The decor, the customer service and the food was excellent!!! There is so much to choose from so you can't go wrong with the menu. This seafood restaurant made my vacation worth it. I would defintite rate this a 5 star...

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Really delicious seafood. Love the fried oysters. Can be crowded and a little pricey (depending on what you get) but for a "treat" it is great.

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!